- 100% Made in the USA by The Small Shop®
- 5" Folding blade in safety case- $3.99 value included!
- Gives extra clamping ability needed on longer photo etch
- Two knobs allows Pass-thru for long parts (maximum slightly more than 3")
- 16 Bending Finger Options
- Easy to handle in the hand or on the bench
- Longer fingers for deeper working area
- Excellent for work on any type or scale of Photo Etch
- Preferred by Ship Builders, HO and O Scale Railroad Builders
- Micro edges for finer more accurate folds when scratch building
- Strong durable power wedges for scoreless thicker brass
- Back straight edge can be used to assemble Fruil Tracks
- Pre-Etch beams - Form Tie downs; clamp/ guards or angle beams
- Pyramid finger design - enables 'fold-over' of U-shaped channels
- Spring-loaded tool head rotates to put either face along the edge
- Head & base are machined from aircraft grade aluminum
- Head is hard anodized clear
- Base is hard anodized black
- Instructions, small blade and 5" folding tool included
- Photos using the 5 Speed provided by Jose Brito
- Not intended for use by children under the age of 14 years - use only with adult supervision
I am new to modeling with PE. Coincidentally, I had received a Metal Earth Tiger tank metallic model from my wife, Christmas 2016. Over the past couple of evenings, I have been using my 5 speed hold and fold to complete the model. I am very impressed with its metallic, quality construction and without it, my little Tiger model would have been a mess.
I recommend your company and products without reservation to all my friends.
Thank you very much!
Small Shop® and Hold and Fold® are Registered Trademarks and may not be used without our permission.