SMS003 Photo Etch Bending Tool 4 inch Hold and Fold® - DISCONTINUED LAST ONE SOLD 6/26/2023
- 100% Made in the USA by The Small Shop®
- 4" Folding blade in safety case $3.49 value included!
- Especially effective in 1:35 and 1:48 scales armor scales
- 1:24 and 1:43 scale autos
- 1:32 and 1:48 scale aircraft
- Three levels (1/16, 1/8, 1/4) to allow channel folding.
- Two sides are beveled for sharp folds to 135°
- Cut-Outs reach into Photo Etch parts for complex folds.
- Very effective on large box/pan shapes
- Excellent for any type or scale of Photo Etch less than 4"long
- Spring-loaded Rotating Tool Head (RTH). Easily repositioned to use either edge.
- Head & Base are machined from aircraft grade aluminum.
- Head hard anodized clear.
- Base hard anodized black for excellent contrast.
- Never need to Remove the KNOB!!!!!
- Instructions, small folding blade and SMS017 4" blade included
- NOT INTENDED FOR USE BY CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 14 YEARS - USE ONLY WITH ADULT SUPERVISION
December 12, 2017 - Mike aka Dragon uses our SMS003 4" Hold and Fold for working with PE on his build of Academy's F/A-18C dressed up as a VFC-12 Ambush adversary bird. Mike says - "This tool is pretty slick! Definitely makes PE easier to work with."