SMS005 Photo Etch Bending Tool 8" Mk R Multi-head Hold and Fold®
- 100% Made in the USA by The Small Shop®
- 8″ Folding blade in safety case included.
- Twin clamping for far superior clamping power.
- Secures parts up to 8″ long.
- Spring-loaded tool head rotates to put either face along the edge.
- Head & base are machined from aircraft grade aluminum.
- Multi-position tool head for extra room on larger parts.
- Handles Photoetch in ANY scale.
- Power wedges for thicker brass – scratch building.
- Head is hard anodized clear & black.
- Deep cut-outs for box shapes.
- Beveled base for folding longer and smaller grooves.
- Works on the smallest and largest PE detail parts.
- Great for all large Automotive scales 1:6, 1:12, 1:16 etc.
- A MUST HAVE for 1:24 and larger scale kits.
- Combine with the “Bug” for all your PE bending needs
- Ideal for rail ships, architectural and scatch built models.
- Instructions and folding blade included.
- Lifetime guarantee against manufacturing defects.
NOT INTENDED FOR USE BY CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 14 YEARS – USE ONLY WITH ADULT SUPERVISION
Small Shop® and Hold and Fold® are Registered Trademarks and may not be used without our permission.