Loaded with Features in a Tight little Package! Perfect for close-up work! Little bends are no problem when using the "Bug"! Photos by José Brito. ©
- 100% Made in the USA by The Small Shop®
- 2” X 2 ½” Base with a Full 2” Square Tool Head
- Small but Mighty – this baby is Fully LOADED with Features
- Designed for fine gauged PE found in 1:700 scale ship sets
- Great for small PE in 1:350 ship or 1:72 & 1:48 aircraft scales!
- Top choice for N and Z scale Railroad Modelers
- Easily fits in the hand! Get up-close & personal with your PE!
- Use all four sides of the tool-head never remove the Knob!
- Spring-loaded Rotating Tool Head (RTH). Easily re-positioned to use any edge.
- Swiss Comb edge for faster boxes
- Power Wedges for bending Thick Brass & More
- 10 Micro-bending beams for Grab Handles in wire or flat brass
- Head & Base are machined from aircraft grade aluminum
- Instructions and folding blade included.
- Photos using the Bug by José Brito ©
- Additional photos on Customer Feedback page Email received October 16, 2013 by Dan R.
NOT INTENDED FOR USE BY CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 14 YEARS
USE ONLY WITH ADULT SUPERVISION
Small Shop® and Hold and Fold® are Registered Trademarks and may not be used without our permission.
Please Note: Reviews on the Perth Military website are of tools manufactured by the Small Shop Europe (no longer in business). Our tools do not have "micro-thin" edges.
Bending photo etch made easy with The Small Shop’s BUG tutorial by Drew Hatch
Fabulous build of a 1/24 GEMINI by K2Pete on the Arc forum - July 22, 2018